Wednesday 27 January 2010

Frederick Arbuthnot


It's hard to believe that a year has gone by since Fred died. I still miss him. In his honour we have had Freddys Tuna Day, and all the cats have had a treat of tuna. Fred would have loathed the new boys, Mickey, Merlin, Archie and Bill. He tolerated Anya but I don't think he ever fully forgave me for taking her in. He loved me and was very jealous of any other cat taking up his space. He also loved chicken but instead of Freddys Chicken Day I decided to go with the favourite food of Mickey, the new head of the cat household, and so we had tuna.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Freddy's Tuna Day! I love all your kitties! Makes me want one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Wyanne for your lovely comment! You are also the first person to comment on my blog ever, thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!