Sunday 7 March 2010

Bill's Big Day



Just had to write a quick post about Bill's first day as a big boy, being allowed out into the garden and beyond. Off he trotted as confident as you like and he had a grand day, wore himself out. At eight months old, and two months with me it was time to let him out but it's always a sticky moment when they go over the garden wall, will they come back?
Here he is, getting tips no doubt from Mickey, my old boy. It was good to get a sunny day for a change and get out into my little garden. Signs of the coming of spring were everywhere, at last!

1 comment:

  1. I have just done the same with my little 7 month old kitten Charlie. Its so nerveracking!!!! But its so lovely to see him sitting at the top of the steps each time I go to check on him which is still a million times a day! He may be a 3 legged kitten but he is as active as a 4 legged version!!!!

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!