Sunday 26 June 2011

Whilst Billyboy snoozes....

It's no joke being an active long-haired cat in this heatwave. After doing what a cat does down by the river, chasing water birds and the like, then chasing bluebottles around the house he got his little head down, ahhh.

I got my head down and made this journal page for a lady from Roses on My Table. She's not well and we are contributing a page each for a journal to wish her a speedy recovery.

I've got this week off and hoping to get a few more creative projects completed. There, I've said it, made myself accountable, lol. Hope you have a great week wherever you are!

4 comments:

  1. Always great to hear from you Shaz. I think you need to get one of those tiny air conditioning fans for poor wee Bill - or you could send him up here - it`s a LOT cooler!Hardly any sign of summer yet and it`s almost over!The journal page is beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea and such a lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It`s me again! I didn`t spot the tartan before but I can see it now - well chuffed!I hope it brings good luck to your friend, Shaz. Have a great week. Hugs to Billy Boy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Billyboy has a sweet life :)
    Your friend will love all of the everlasting flowers she'll be receiving ... Enough to brighten anyone's day! I hope she feels better soon!

    p.s. Thank you for the recommended reading!

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!