Tuesday 12 July 2011

WIP My first attempt at Bunting

I'm currently working on this bunting as a birthday present for someone. Birthday's a week today so fairly on top of it, which is not like me, I'm a 'work right up to the deadline' kind of a lass.
It's for adorning a dresser so only 5 pennants needed.

I've used vintage book paper on a recycled pizza box base, with stamps and then I just can't stay away from the little fabric collages, lol.

Just got to figure out what to string them with, ribbon, scrap fabric, crocheted chain, phew, this crafting makes you think!
A big hello to my latest followers, tonight I could see you as Blogger has been playing up again recently. Hope you enjoy my little blog :)

8 comments:

  1. They're brilliant! I LOVE them. You're so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very pretty, will look lovely strung up.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful gift. I love your little fabric collages. happy birthday to your friend. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, jolly nice bunting - like the mixed media approach. So glad you enjoyed our trip around Hampton Court,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have been making bunting ,but it is not as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking a break from rather mundane tasks before I string someone up, also I`m very tired! The bunting is beautiful, Shaz. What about just using something simple like string or twine to `string` it with?But then what do I know? I just like looking at your beautiful things!Have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love these Shaz...lucky person who gets this string as a pressie ......xx

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!