Sunday 30 October 2011

Winter Mourning

I finally decided on 'Winter Mourning' as the words for this fabric collage. Behind the girl there is something that could be a gravestone and it could be one of our wet winter mornings, hence the play on words.

My love friend Anne saw my previous post about this collage and a similar one and could see what I'd done with some of the lovely tweeds and tartens she's sent me a while ago that she sent me this parcel.

Some more beautiful fabric pieces! I can't wait to use them :-) Big, big thanks lass!

Remember - little Giveaway on it's way!

5 comments:

  1. yes appropriate words ....giveaway on my blog drawing in the next couple of days .....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the journals that you make and your fabric collages. They are so romantic and artistic. I wish I had that sort of artistic eye and sense of design. I enjoy seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - very atmospheric. Love the fabrics. Thanks for your kind comment.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous collage! Love the image...you gave it a perfect setting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collage and really glad the bits and pieces are coming in handy. Well done, again, Shaz. x

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!