Monday 30 January 2012

A Quick Update

I've horribly neglected my poor little blog of late, so sorry bloggy. So just popped in to give you a flavour of what I've been up to!


I've been making the Wedding Invitations for a friend's wedding. The theme is vintage and pink roses.

Just finishing off the actual invitations, these are some of the samples I did for the bride to choose from.


She chose them all!! So instead of one particular one she's chosen to have a mixture of backgrounds, images and trimmings. It has sure made making 45 of them more interesting :-)
When the bride to be has seen the real ones and sent them out I'll let you see them until then they are under wraps!

I hope to be back soon with a proper blog post and some more cat news - never a dull cat moment in my house. Toodle pip till then!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting, unconventional wedding invitation. They are unique and quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too, fantastic idea and lovely to look at!

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!