Sunday 2 September 2012

A little craftiness for Me

I decided to make something for me for a change, well okay, it was actually a bit of avoidance because otherwise I would have to tackle the task of setting up an online shop on Etsy and just don't feel like climbing that technological mountain today.

So a kilt pin brooch it was!  A friend gave me the guardian angel charm from Lourdes recently and I immediately thought it would look good on one of these brooches.  The other beads came from another friend a while back in the form of broken jewellery and a crystal necklace, left to me by my grandma.  I can't wait to wear it! 

Mountain climbing another day, promise :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! You are so clever! BTW the kitties are thriving and adorable! I'll do a show and tell very soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brooch looks great. Love the guardian angel charm.

    Wishing you a lovely Monday!
    Hugs, Gaby

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!